• Receive support and comfort from people going through similar experiences.
• Share the story of their marriage and breakup in a safe place.
• Receive help in desiging experientials to help them finish business with their ex-partners in order to move on.
• Identify and grieve the many losses that result from the breakup of a relationship.
• Learn how to discharge anger safely.
• Examine relationship patterns beginning with their family of origin.
• Receive help with specific issues including parenting, finances, and dating.
• Focus on rebuilding and creating a new life.
Groups will meet for four to six months depending on the size of the group. The cost is $50 per session.
Finding Your Soul Mate Group
This group is for men and women who want support, strategies, and tools for help in finding a life partner.
A group for men and women in early stages of recovery from addiction that helps participants develop strategies for a comfortable sobriety. Topics include the use of twelve-step programs, relapse prevention, examination and alteration of negative core beliefs, and the development of new coping strategies.
Conflict Resolution Couples Group
This group centers around learning and practicing a conflict resolution technique developed by Amanda Curtin called the 1-2-3 process. Participants will also explore topics including increasing intimacy and fun, finance, sexuality, and parenting. This group is co-led by Amanda and Richard Curtin.